Deleted app but it doesn't go awey from website

Herneshealth
Tourist
4 0 1

I recently deleted an shopify app but it doesn't go awey from website, what should i do?

Could you please look at the code and take it off? 

I give you all premision to do that.

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

Hey, @Herneshealth! Welcome to Shopify Community!

When you delete an app from your Shopify store, it doesn't necessarily remove the code that was injected into the theme when the app was installed. Typically, app developers have uninstallation documentation on their website and this needs to be followed in order to remove the code. When an uninstallation guide isn't available, contacting the app developers for assistance is the best course of action to remove the code.

If you haven't checked the app developer's website yet, I recommend doing so to find a quick guide for the code removal. If they have a website, it will be found on the Support tab of the app's listing on the Shopify App Store. Otherwise, you may contact them through the details found in the same tab. If you're uncomfortable reaching out to them, you can create a support ticket by visiting https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and we can contact them on your behalf.

The app developers should be able to assist, however, in the event that they are unable to do so, a Shopify Expert can help. You may hire one through our Shopify Experts directory.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog