What is the best Shopify app for customized delivery date options?

artisan-market
Excursionist
19 1 6

Hi

I’m looking for an app which will allow customers to chose a delivery date when checking out.

I would like to be able to set the options to weekly ie

• dispatch immediately
  • dispatch w/c 1st Nov
  • dispatch w/c 8th Nov
  • and so forth..,, 

I have searched but can’t seem to see one that allows me to set the dispatch dates as we required,  or it could be I don’t understand the proper descriptive terms for what I’m looking for!

Would anyone that has used any delivery date apps know if there’s one that’s fairly strait-forward and would provide that function ?

thanks 

Replies 3 (3)

vrundap
Excursionist
26 0 4

You can try this app for better delivery solution, Order Delivery Date Manager. In order delivery date you can selecting delivery date and time flexible for customers through a delivery date scheduler, it also lets you manage cut-off time for orders, same-day delivery, and customize the delivery date picker. Make delivery date selection optional or compulsory and preset default delivery dates for customers to view with the delivery app.

Here customers choose suitable delivery dates and time slots in your preferred format or not by enabling or disabling the delivery date picker from the back-end of the delivery app. Display it on product page(s) or cart page.

Ey+8CEAE= (2).png

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @artisan-market,

I will prefer you to use the Order Delivery Date app to fulfill your requirements.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com