Is there a fix for the delivery date selector issue in Shopify?

bigboybrownies
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi guys, i am having issues with 'Delivery date by stream thing' customers are selecting there delivery date but it does not show me what date they have selected. Has anyone else had this issue?

Reply 1 (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @bigboybrownies!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for your question. I did some research for you, and I found this description on the Delivery Date's app page:

Delivery Date provides a stylish date picker to enable customers select a date for delivery of their order during checkout. Orders are then displayed by delivery date so you can very quickly see when orders are due to be fulfilled. Orders can also be exported by delivery date to share with a fulfillment service.

On that same page, I also found an example of how orders appear adjusted for date:

01-07-4aln6-f9viu

That screenshot above looks like it's from within the app, so make sure to click on Admin > Apps > Delivery Date to see the same information for your store.

If you still don't see the information you need, I highly recommend contacting your App's Developer. I also pulled up their information for you here:

Please let me know if this helps.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog