Re: Different gift wrapping options for different products

Different gift wrapping options for different products

agiledigital
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

I'm looking for a gift wrapping app that will allow me to set gift wrap options on a per product basis.

For example, we have a small gift basket for $5 and a large gift basket for $10. However, I don't want to show both options on all products. I want to be able to specify whether a specific product sees the small gift basket option or the large gift basket option.

Is there an app that achieves this?

Replies 2 (2)

hardik355
Shopify Partner
240 22 36

Hello Agiledigital

Hope you are doing well.

I found some gift wrap app lists. So, you can check which app is suitable for you.

https://apps.shopify.com/wrapin-gift-wrap

https://www.delightchat.io/best-shopify-apps/gift-wrap

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
For App Development and Design changes Hire Me.
Thanks

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
349 10 38

Hello @agiledigital, Have you got the solution? As you want to set gift wrap options on a per-product basis then it can be done with the Inkybay app.

The Inkybay app offers the “Product Options” feature. With this feature, you can add as many options as you want. You can display those options in drop-down, radio, swatch, and check box. For the swatch images, it’ll also preview on the product page. It’s possible to assign the price to each option and the price will be added to the base price when any option is selected by the customer. The information of all options will be available on the order files also. You can get the order files through the app in four different formats PNG, JPG, PDF, and SVG.

You can specify which option you want to offer on which products. It’ll be displayed in the specific product depending on your setup. Also, the price will be added to the base price depending on the selection of the option.

This app provides great customer support and they provide services in many ways like live chat, email, ticket, and live meetings also.

You’ll get 21 days of free trial for going through all the customization features. Here is the Demo Product.

Custom Mug-InkybayCustom Mug-Inkybay

banned