Solved

Do you know any apps which can upload reviews with photos?

willzanesta
Tourist
8 0 2

Do you guys know any apps which let customers upload their photos or videos of the product to the online store for reviews?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

banned
Accepted Solution (1)

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @willzanesta ! 

You can try Ali Reviews since you want to add photos alongside with your reviews. The updated version of Ali Reviews now lets you to add photos with each review imported from the CSV file. Thus, you can collect reviews from many sources via CSV and insert the image of the products to make your testimonials liveable. 

For more information, you can check our introduction article here: Collect reviews from multiple sources with Ali Reviews 6.0 

We kindly notice that the updated version of Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store, providing 7-day free trial of all the top-class features, you can check HERE to take a free ride, no charge approved, 100 risk-free. 

And please don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you need more information via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi, 

Firstly what are the features and layout of your review section. there are apps some features are free some are paid you can check these apps,

https://apps.shopify.com/product-photo-reviews-by-enormapps 

https://apps.shopify.com/customer-photo-uploader 

https://apps.shopify.com/yotpo-social-reviews 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @willzanesta, I hope you are doing well! you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. It has:

• Review with photos
  • Product review gallery carousel.
  • Review gallery slider.
  • Review page widget.
  • Review floating button.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @willzanesta 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of the PageFly landing page builder that serve about 80000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide the solution to your question. 

You can try the Loox Product Reviews app, it provides an uploading photos option so customers can upload their photos on your page. Loox has a 14-day free trial so you can discover it.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Loox, you just need to configure settings in the Loox and then use the Review Gallery element on any places on your page made by PageFly

loox-image-1-1536x808 (1).png

Let give it a try. I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like.

Richard - PageFly.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Brie
Shopify Staff
571 48 113

Hey, @willzanesta!

I'd recommend the Stamped.io Product Reviews app. Hope that helps! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @willzanesta 

Photo Reviews build strong social proof. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item.
I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave's App can help you to collect photo reviews with automatic, change the templates that fit your brand identity, integrate with Google Shopping which will increase traffic.

You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.
The visual form will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels, and customizable widgets.

I highly recommend showcasing customer reviews with images to obtain credibility.

Moreover, you will get all tools such as
Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,
Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies as SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.
You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io/

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @willzanesta ! 

You can try Ali Reviews since you want to add photos alongside with your reviews. The updated version of Ali Reviews now lets you to add photos with each review imported from the CSV file. Thus, you can collect reviews from many sources via CSV and insert the image of the products to make your testimonials liveable. 

For more information, you can check our introduction article here: Collect reviews from multiple sources with Ali Reviews 6.0 

We kindly notice that the updated version of Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store, providing 7-day free trial of all the top-class features, you can check HERE to take a free ride, no charge approved, 100 risk-free. 

And please don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you need more information via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

Hi,

Yes, I know. I recommend the review collection app 'reviewbit' to you. By adding reviewbit, you can automatically collect customer product reviews or photo reviews via a WhatsApp chatbot. Sending Automatic Review Requests using WhatsApp Chat allows you to collect genuine product reviews and ratings from your customers. This app also allows you to increase social proof and client trust without risking your brand.

Please checkout the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/whatsapp-reviews

Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi, @willzanesta  you can try out this app Product Review Autoketing, it's completely free, this app allows posting photo reviews, video reviews with different layouts and styles, it also provides various features such as popup reviews, homepage carousel, google snippet, emailv.v...