Does any one know this custom bundle builder app?

websitenewbee
Visitor
2 0 1

Can anyone help me find what custom bundle builder app this store is using:

Store example 

I'm looking for an app where you can create your own custom bundle and it discounts the items based on how many items are in your cart.

The example above is exactly what I am looking for. Would love anyones help 

Thanks in advance!

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @websitenewbee ,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Based on the page you sent, I’ve checked and I think this is the app:

• BYOB ‑ Build Your Own Bundles

You can install the app to check or ask their support team for more information. If you want to have more options, you can check some others upsell and cross-sell apps too such as:

• Bundler ‑ Product Bundles
  • Wiser ‑Upsell, Recommendations

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

websitenewbee
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Richard,

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately that's not the same app being used 😞

I'm looking for an app where based on how many items they add to their bundle the higher the discount is. If you look at the link (click here) as you add items to the cart it adds to to the top to show what type of discount you'll be receiving. It also lets you filter by collection so you can link all your collections.

Anyway you know which app is this?

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

Hi @websitenewbee 

I am the product owner of BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles. Look like the GlowieByHer store is a custom build. While our standard template is using a footer, the template can be customized to make an empty-slot header like your reference.

Here's a sample bundle built by our partner. The page is not launched yet so I can't share the link with you:

螢幕截圖 2022-12-07 下午4.31.03.png

Feel free to contact Andre @ Thails for more information. You can also cc me in the loop - hello[at]ilovebyob.com

Benny

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview