EBAY Product Custom Label Problem

ROSSMDEAR
1 0 1

I'm using Shopify's Ebay connection to add my Shopify products to Ebay. Several products have loaded to Ebay successfully. The Shopify SKU was mapped to the Ebay Custom Label which works perfectly for me. Now, 1 day later, all of a sudden the Shopify SKU if not mapping to Custom Label correctly. Instead of the S.SKU, I'm getting a long number that means nothing to me. Any help would be appreciated.

mcgowanco
Tourist
8 0 2

I'm have the same problem, my SKU's are not mapping to Ebay at all.

yandsmerch
Tourist
3 0 0

Did you figure this out? Same problem here.

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
415 17 58

Hi

Are these new listings to eBay or already existing listings on eBay you are mapping to Shopify products?

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
yandsmerch
Tourist
3 0 0

New listings for me

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
415 17 58

Hi

If you are using the Shopify built eBay addon I would contact support and have them double check the issue. Double check you don't have any third party addons updating your product data.

I would assume the custom label is not something that is updated on eBay through an integration as it normally is set by the user in case they need to map existing listings to an ecommerce platforms SKUs.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes