Why can't I add more items to eBay via Shopify?

123rasina
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi friends, I have a new account and was able to successfully upload 2 items from my shopify app to ebay, but for some reason I am no longer able to add more items to my ebay account through shopify. Can somebody help please? Thanks in advance!!!

Replies 6 (6)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Considering opening a request with eBay app developers, they usually are able to look into the sync logs.

https://connectebay.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Neha_Rajpoot
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hello @123rasina ,
eBay generally gives a low selling limit to new sellers, so this might be one of the reasons if now you are not able to list any more products, but before going with any assumption, you can check your selling limit on ebay from your ebay account.
And if you have the selling limit and yet you are not able to list the products on ebay, then I would suggest you to please check out the support of the integration which you are using. Or else you can check out other 3rd party integration apps from the Shopify app store.
Thank you.!

SuperSeller888
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello. Well, I had the same issue. I've got in touch with eBay support and they told me that my account has been ,,shadow-banned" or something like this. When I asked what to do, their honest answer was - we don't know (LOL).

So, I've got in touch with eBay experts and they helped me to solve this issue in no time. My suggestion is you get in touch with them.

divya_0
Shopify Expert
8 0 5

Hello, as a newly registered seller on eBay, you might face a restriction on listing products. Usually, eBay imposes a selling limit of listing up to 10 items with a total value of up to $500 per month for new sellers. In other words, during the month, you can list or sell up to ten items worth up to $500. All new eBay sellers must comply with this limit.

But despite having your selling restrictions lifted, if you have trouble listing products on eBay it would be advised to seek support from the integration service provider. Else you can visit the Shopify App store and search “eBay” to find the best 3rd party integration apps. Go through the prices, functionalities, ratings, and reviews to finalize an app. 

DenysYa
24 0 0

If it is a technical issue, try M2E Cloud it allows to list as many products as you need from shopify to ebay easily. 

tiwari_abhishek
21 0 0

Hello, there may be a restriction on your ability to offer items as a freshly registered eBay seller. Typically, eBay places a selling cap on new sellers, allowing them to post a maximum of 10 goods with a total value of $500 every month. So you can post or sell a maximum of 10 goods totaling $500 during the month. This restriction must be followed by all new eBay sellers.

It is encouraged to contact the integration service provider for assistance if, despite having your selling limitations relaxed, you are experiencing problems listing items on eBay. If not, you may search "eBay" in the Shopify App Store to get the finest third-party integration applications. Review the costs, features, ratings, and reviews before making a decision.