How can I change the inventory location from Oberlo to DSers when listing on eBay?

cs66
Visitor
2 0 0

i hope someone can help me. im trying to list items to ebay from my shopify per the ebay app. as a dropshipper,  when i list things to ebay, in the drop down inventory location section it populates automaticly back to oberlo. none of my items are from oberlo since their shut down. is there a way to remove oberlo as an obition? i ship mainly from DSers or topdawg. But oberlo is still in there as a drop down and will populate back to it when a click to list items to ebay. HELP!

Reply 1 (1)

tiwari_abhishek
21 0 0

The issue you encountered was common for vendors utilizing the official sales channel app from eBay. As eBay removed the app on December 31, 2022, you should try using a third-party app. There are a few apps on the Shopify App store that eBay suggests. You will unlikely have the issue of misdirected inventory location because these third-party programs effectively manage the item location feature. The real-time synchronization will guarantee that your eBay account continues to receive changes and is in sync with your Shop.

You only need to go to the Shopify App Store and type "eBay" into the search bar. You'll see a list of apps in the app store. Go through the app documentation and choose the one that may address your issue and provides the best integration option.