Electronic Medical Record Platform (EMR or EHR) integration with Shopify

mnexus
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

We have a client doing online ecommerce for prescription medication. The patients will require visit with doctor via telemedicine platform, and then using a EMR/EHR the doctor will write prescription that is then faxed to pharmacy.

Is there any EMR or EHR that integrates with Shopify, where once a patient puts order in Shopify, that user's profile is also created inside EMR/EHR? Right now our process is manual, once customer places order, our doctor then looks at their Shopify customer detail and creates the customer inside the EMR/EHR, so it's a redundant step if there is a direct integration here.

Replies 3 (3)

Camille193
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! 

Did you find something to integrate an EHR to Shopify? I'm searching for the same solution!

Thanks

TedBIOV8
Visitor
1 0 0

Me too! Anyone find a solution?

wholehealth
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I think I may have found a possible solution for an EMR/EHR that integrates into Shopify and connects to a company that integrates that EMR/EHR and that distributes prescription medication along with nutraceuticals/supplements/vitamins.  You can email me at baycountyposting@gmail.com.  Please don't spam me, only serious inquiries.  I think I can help those that really need this.  Possibly.