What is the best email collector pop-up for Shopify subscribers?

ThreeBasketeers
Tourist
6 0 2

We are trying to find a simple email collector pop-up that can add the customer's information to our Shopify subscriber list when they visit our website.

However, we DON'T want it to pop-up if the customer is already a subscriber.  I thought this would be easy to find, but nothing seems to work like we hoped.  We have tried Privy and Poptin and looked at several others.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Sue

Replies 7 (7)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @ThreeBasketeers 

I can't say I've used the app personally, but I do know that the developers at OptInMonster have an app for displaying popups that offer that feature you are looking for. The app gives you the ability to hide popups from your email subscribers. They have a guide on their website here on how to set it up within the app. For integration guidance, their website lays it out here.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ThreeBasketeers
Tourist
6 0 2
Yikes! It's $50/month. We are a small nonprofit with a very limited
budget. Surely there is a way to make this happen for less than $600/year!

Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Sue
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @ThreeBasketeers,

I would suggest checking out Avada Email and SMS automation. It has a free plan and the paid plan starts at $9/month. I think it's a good fit for your budget.

For the Pop-up email collector, you can set up the trigger for it not to show if cx submitted the form or it won't show for current subscribers in the Trigger set up.

Avada.png

In case you want to have an embed form to collect email on a landing page, you can use Inline Form. It's integrated with landing page builder like PageFly. You can check it out here.

Hope you find this helpful.

ThreeBasketeers
Tourist
6 0 2

It sounds like Avada will work for us, but I want to clarify.  Will it NOT show the pop-up for existing customers on our Shopify email list?  Or it only won't show for people who already signed up using the Avada pop-up? 

We don't want to pop-up to annoy our existing customers, nor do we want to capture their information twice.

Thanks,

Sue

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @ThreeBasketeers, I hope you are doing well! You can achieve this with the help of of the all in one app AiTrillion. For setup you can contact at support at support@aitrillion.com. AiTrillion provides free app setup. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3804 713 1124

This is the way to add a pop up without an app or external library. Add some delay time and "maybe later" button. If the member already sign up, this pop up should not appear anymore. This pop up will not annoy your customers. Check the video for more info

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!
ThreeBasketeers
Tourist
6 0 2
This looks like exactly what we want. How can I add this to our Shopify
store?

Thanks!
Sue