What are the best email marketing and upselling apps for Shopify?

brookie08
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! What are some good apps which can support on email marketing and upselling? Thanks

Replies 10 (10)

Not applicable

Hello

You can try Klaviyo as it's very popular with Shopify merchants.

https://apps.shopify.com/klaviyo-email-marketing

Hope this helps

Conner_Pope
Shopify Partner
48 1 19

https://apps.shopify.com/run-viral-contests-giveaways — A great way for you to get more email signups for your email marketing

https://apps.shopify.com/klaviyo-email-marketing — A great platform to actually send out email marketing campaigns

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @brookie08 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

You can use Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms app

Especially, PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use Klaviyo to implement email marketing campaigns for your store. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

Richard - PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @brookie08

You can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillionIt is an all-in-one app with integration that will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send emails based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. Not only this, it has many other features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, chatbot, and many more.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

michael-helium
Shopify Expert
361 5 178

@brookie08 

For email marketing try Klaviyo or Shopify Email.

For upsell, try Spently which uses your shop's 'notification' emails to upsell customers.

Michael, COO @ Helium
- Customer Fields ✪✪✪✪✪ (346 reviews)
- Meteor Mega Menu ✪✪✪✪✪ (265 reviews)

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hey! I see you have already received some great advice on email marketing apps. Once you start sending out email campaigns, you should also make sure that people can easily reach out to you if they want to have more information.

For this, check out the HelpCenter App. With HelpCenter you can easily build an excellent FAQ page, use helpdesk ticketing system to keep all your communications with customers organised (and have access to their previous inquiry and purchase history), and you can also add a live chat option to your store.

And of course, if you ever feel that you want to boost your email marketing efforts, SMS marketing could be the way to go. For example, Senderium app is a useful tool to get your head around how you could benefit from using SMS messaging to communicate with your customers.

Helpcenterapp

Vanessa29
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi @brookie08 

If you haven't found an effective email marketing app yet, my suggestion is ManySales.

This app provides many beautiful email templates for different marketing purposes, to simplify your process of preparing email content. If you want to boost your marketing efforts, there are many great features in this platform that help you to communicate with your customers automatically and effectively. Besides, you can also check the performance of your email marketing campaigns and test those strategies to figure out the best one.

There is a free plan that you can try now! 

Hope this app can be the one that you're searching for. Thanks

ManySales: Top Sales & Conversion Optimization Platform

Kalista
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Brookie,

You might want to check out Marsello, we're the all-in-one marketing platform for Shopify. Our app includes email campaigns and automations, allowing you to contact your customers at just the right time. Our app also includes a bunch of other features, including SMS and a loyalty program that works online and in-store.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch by emailing support@marsello.com or check out our app.

Cheers,

Kalista

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager, Marsello

JoeWilson
4 0 0

Hi, check out this app Thank You Email Marketing Tool, it's free, easy to set up, this will automatically send a thank-you email after customers subscribe or make a purchase, notify successful delivery, send promotion email recommend bestselling items, discount codes, etc 

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hi @brookie08 

You can give a try to Klaviyo.

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad