Enable Carrier Calculated Shipping to Shopify Store from app

Solved
cynniminni
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Support!

I'd like to add Carrier Calculated Shipping to my Shopify store, I've switched to the yearly billing cycle.

My Shopify store is http://cynniminni.myshopify.com.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do! I came here from this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-apps/enable-third-party-carrier-calculated-shipping/td-p/845...

Thanks,
Cynthia

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 43 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cynniminni 

Shopify Support will need to add Carrier Calculated Shipping to your store. You're able to contact them through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

How's your store coming along? If you'd like to drop your store password in this thread I'd be more than happy to provide you with some feedback. I also recommend checking out the Shopify Store Launch Checklist. It's an awesome resource to have on hand to make sure you have everything covered before your store goes live.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
277 43 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cynniminni 

Shopify Support will need to add Carrier Calculated Shipping to your store. You're able to contact them through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

How's your store coming along? If you'd like to drop your store password in this thread I'd be more than happy to provide you with some feedback. I also recommend checking out the Shopify Store Launch Checklist. It's an awesome resource to have on hand to make sure you have everything covered before your store goes live.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog