Enable third party carrier calculated shipping

Solved
ValgrayForDogs
2 0 0

Hi there,

For some reason, I cannot reply to other previously posted boards, but I have recently changed over my websites billing plan to Annual and I need to have third-party carrier calculated shipping enabled.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ValgrayForDogs.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Happy to assist you today.

You took the right first step by switching your plan from monthly to annual billing so that you can be eligible for carrier calculated shipping. To get this enabled on your store you would need to contact our live support team to set up this feature. It only takes a few minutes to get done. You can reach our advisors via our support portal here and they will add it to your store. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Separate to your query, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources, and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested! Have a great day.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Maz
Shopify Staff
76 21 15

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ValgrayForDogs.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Happy to assist you today.

You took the right first step by switching your plan from monthly to annual billing so that you can be eligible for carrier calculated shipping. To get this enabled on your store you would need to contact our live support team to set up this feature. It only takes a few minutes to get done. You can reach our advisors via our support portal here and they will add it to your store. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Separate to your query, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources, and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested! Have a great day.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post