FROM CACHE - en_header

Enable third party carrier calculated shipping

Solved
ValgrayForDogs
2 0 0

Hi there,

For some reason, I cannot reply to other previously posted boards, but I have recently changed over my websites billing plan to Annual and I need to have third-party carrier calculated shipping enabled.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 74 63

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ValgrayForDogs.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Happy to assist you today.

You took the right first step by switching your plan from monthly to annual billing so that you can be eligible for carrier calculated shipping. To get this enabled on your store you would need to contact our live support team to set up this feature. It only takes a few minutes to get done. You can reach our advisors via our support portal here and they will add it to your store. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Separate to your query, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources, and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested! Have a great day.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 74 63

Hi @withlovej!

Thanks for reaching out to this thread! As mentioned in my above reply to @ValgrayForDogs, in order to get this enabled on your store, you would need to get in touch with our live support. Contact our team right here at this link so that they can switch this feature on in your store. 

We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, as we do not have access to the account due to privacy and security. We’d be more than happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. 

By the way, how is everything else going for you on the store? Are you also doing any marketing you would like to discuss? I would love to hear about your business and anything you are working on at the moment.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 74 63

Hey @ValgrayForDogs.

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Happy to assist you today.

You took the right first step by switching your plan from monthly to annual billing so that you can be eligible for carrier calculated shipping. To get this enabled on your store you would need to contact our live support team to set up this feature. It only takes a few minutes to get done. You can reach our advisors via our support portal here and they will add it to your store. Simply type your query into the "ask about a topic" bar, then hit continue to support to access. 

Separate to your query, I don't know if you have anything planned for BFCM this year, but now is the time to make some preparations. BFCM is one of the biggest sales weekends of the year and sees the start of the holiday season as well. Every year my go-to is this BFCM Checklist. It allows me to make sure that I am making the best use of my time and resources, and it really helps take the pressure off by starting early. It is well worth the read should you be interested! Have a great day.

withlovej
1 0 0

i need you to enable it 

the guy said once plan changed contact you and they can enable automated shipping

Maz
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 74 63

Hi @withlovej!

Thanks for reaching out to this thread! As mentioned in my above reply to @ValgrayForDogs, in order to get this enabled on your store, you would need to get in touch with our live support. Contact our team right here at this link so that they can switch this feature on in your store. 

We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, as we do not have access to the account due to privacy and security. We’d be more than happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. 

By the way, how is everything else going for you on the store? Are you also doing any marketing you would like to discuss? I would love to hear about your business and anything you are working on at the moment.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!