Etsy & Shopify Inventory

jad3j
2 0 0

Hi, 

Im wondering if anyone can help me please?

I currently sell on Etsy & Shopify but with the high demand i'm struggling to keep up with my inventory

Im not very good with computers so need something thats pretty straight forward and easy to understand. 

Ideally a FREE option but if not a low cost option. Im trying to keep my out goings to a minimal, but i'm open to options and suggestions. 

Currently have around 350 items on Etsy & 400 on Shopify and this will continue to grow. 

Orders i have more on Etsy than Shopify (trying to move them over) but approx around 1,000+ a year on Etsy but 500 on Shopify. 

Thanks

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
486 24 108

Hi

Do you currently have your Etsy store integrated with Shopify? If you do the inventory should be getting synced. If not you may need to install one of the Etsy apps available in the Shopify app store. I can't provide feedback on them as haven't used them before.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
jad3j
2 0 0

Hello, 

Thank you for your reply. Ive not got them integrated. Ive just looked at integrating and you still have to pay. Integrating and inventory is all in one app. 

0 Likes

Hey @jad3j,

Etsy Shopify integration can meet your expectations. This app allows you to easily integrate your products (and other data) across numerous sales channels. 

LitCommerce Main Features

• Product Listing in Bulk: Start selling on Shopify is quick and effortless with LitCommerce Shopify bulk listing software. You can easily select products from your central catalog to create listings and publish on Shopify in just one click.
  • Real-time synchronization: Every time changes are made to your product attributes such as name, price, inventory, images, etc., LitCommerce will automatically update between your sales channels to save you time and minimize repetitive tasks.
  • Advanced Order Management: Managing and fulfilling orders with multi-channel selling are no longer a hassle. Orders from every sales channel will be synchronized to one central store. It helps you deliver products in time and keep track of statistics.
  • Where to get it: You can directly go to LitCommerce to create an account and you’re ready to go

We now offer 12-MONTH using LitCommerce for FREE in this August. All Features and Support Included. No Credit Card Required.

Start to sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Facebook... quickly with bulk listing tool, real-time sync & smart order management. Use LitCommerce free for 1-year!
0 Likes