Exchange Marketplace troublshooting

empirekitchen
2 0 0

I decided to sell my store and I was told to use Exchange Marketplace App on Shopify to do so. I installed the app and when I tried to create a listing, it kept taking me back to my "Apps" page. Anyone else having this issue with this app? It's like the page doesn't load. Thanks

0 Likes
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 12 27

Hi, @empirekitchen!

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Have you tried logging in to your Shopify admin, and creating the listing on the Exchange Marketplace app on an incognito mode or a private browser window? If the issues still persist, you can also try to create your listing from another device altogether, just so that we can rule out any browser or caching issues.

If you're able to successfully create your listing using one of the methods above, chances are you'd need to clear your browser's cookies and cache on your usual device or browser.

If you're still running into issues however, you can reach out to our internal Support Team so that we can take a closer look at your account. While we're not able to provide any account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to assist you further. Please visit our Help Centre here, and login to your account to create a support request.

I also thought I'd send you our document on Exchange Marketplace here, so that you can double check your listing eligibility, in case this is something that is preventing you from being able to list your store successfully on the Exchange Marketplace app.

Let me know how you go with the information I've laid out above! I'd be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
empirekitchen
2 0 0

Those solutions didn't work and the help center doesn't work either, every time I try to create a chat it returns to the home page.

0 Likes
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
93 12 27

Thanks for getting back to me, @empirekitchen, and for trying the steps I suggested.

As mentioned, to look into the issue further we do need you to reach out to our internal Support Team so that we can take a closer look at your account. The issues you're experiencing with the Help Centre, in not being able to start a live chat, sounds like a potential caching issue with the browser that you are using. So if clearing your browser's cookies and cache doesn't help, you can also try logging in to your store on our Help Centre through a different web browser altogether, or a completely different device, as well as on incognito or private windows to rule out any browser issues.

When using an incognito mode, if you're still experiencing the same issues, you can check if you've disabled your browser extensions, as these can also impact on your browser performance. You can also ensure that the web browser you're using is up to date on the latest version.

If after going through the above steps you're still unsuccessful, you can try another internet connection, for example by switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than using wifi.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes