exchange marketplace

lele5833
1 0 0

Hi I tried to list my store on exchange marketplace. I checked all requirements and I meet all of them. But when I even just tried to get the value it tells me "Your store is not eligible to sell on Exchange. i meet all the requirements so I'm not understanding how its not eligible. I've had it for over 60 days. 

Reply 1 (1)
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1039 162 213

Hi @lele5833 

There are more requirements and considerations when listing a store on Exchange then just the 60 days limitation. You can review all the requirements for listing your store in our Help Center: Selling a business on Exchange Marketplace · Shopify Help Center.

You need to meet the following requirements before you list your business on Exchange:

• Only the Shopify store owner can access and install the Exchange app in a Shopify store.
  • Your Shopify account needs to be on a paid plan or a development plan. This includes Shopify's Pause and Build online store plan.
  • Your business can't be on Shopify Plus plan. If your business is currently on Shopify Plus, then you need to contact Shopify Plus Support and discuss the possibility of negotiating your contract and downgrading to an eligible plan.
  • Your business can't be in its trial period. You need to wait one day after paying your first Shopify subscription fee to be eligible.
  • If you use Shopify Payments, then your account needs to be in good standing. If your business has been removed from Shopify Payments, then you can't list your business on Exchange.
  • If you use or if you've ever used Shopify Balance on your store, then you can't list your store on Exchange.
  • You can't have active financing from Shopify Capital.
  • You can't have any open tickets with the Shopify Risk team, the Shopify Recovery team, or the Shopify Legal team. Any outstanding issues need to be resolved before you can list your store for sale.
  • All listings need to adhere to the Shopify Terms of Service and Partner Program agreement

If you are positive that you meet all the criteria listed above I would recommend reaching out to our authenticated support channels through the Help Center to have this escalated. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog