Facebook Channel Ads Setup keeps getting rejected. Unable to reach support

RDDMElvin
1 0 0

Facebook Ads keep getting rejected.

Same results after clicked republish.

Checked Ads manager on FB, there are campaigns created but nothing else happened.

tried following instructions here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Ecommerce-Marketing/Facebook-Ad-Keeps-on-getting-rejected/m-p/118246... but does not work, unable to contact support

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 1.25.09 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-07-12 at 1.25.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-07-12 at 1.25.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-07-12 at 1.26.29 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
567 53 73

Hi @RDDMElvin,

This is Lana from Shopify.

Thank you for linking the thread and showing me what steps you have taken. Looking at your screenshot, I can recognise this error from an issue we have previously encountered with Facebook ads due to the changes made to Facebook Pixels in response to Apple's iOS 14 requirements.
There is more detail on those specific changes in this Facebook doc here.

For troubleshooting, could you please take a look at this communtiy thread here where I was addressing the same problem, those are the steps that need to be taken before contacting support just to make sure you have tried everything on your end.
If it does come down to you needing to contact our support, could you please let me know what issue you encountered when you were trying to do so earlier?

Any screenshots or further context would be most helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog