How can I get approval for my Facebook commerce app?

Store91moto
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi 

I habe been trying for month to get Facebook approval for my store and I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I had an Instagram store approval u till they changed there requirement at the start of November I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I haven't be able to request a review from Facebook approval for 2 months not what do it do? 

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @Store91moto!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand the importance of having your store approved for your business and that you haven't been able to request a review for around two months. Are you able to provide some more details regarding what is preventing you from submitting a review? Is the button not clickable? Are you receiving an error message? This will help further troubleshoot the issue. 

In the meantime, kindly review our resources on Setting up the Facebook channel and Facebook Shop requirements and ensure that these steps are followed. You will also find Facebook's Commerce Policy and Community Standards that must be followed to ensure that a review could be submitted. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog