Facebook/Instagram Shop Connectivity

SweetStreetScen
Tourist
7 0 1

I am struggling to connect my commerce account. It says it doesn't comply when it does. Also, it says items not available for review, but all my items are active on facebook. I am thinking my business manager is setup to the wrong facebook or something. I have no idea. This is not a problem you can fix by sending me your support pages, this is a specific issue. Is there support number or chat where I can get 1 on 1 support?

Replies 3 (3)

SweetStreetScen
Tourist
7 0 1

I just need to get my product to show up so it can be reviewed for the commerce account.

SweetStreetScen
Tourist
7 0 1
I"tems Might Be Overridden

These items were created using a data feed, Facebook pixel or connected ecommerce platform. To avoid your edits being overridden in the future, update them using your primary data source instead."

TracyVu
Tourist
6 0 1

An automated multi-channel selling system is the ideal alternative in your circumstance. It enables you to post products, sync inventory, and handle orders on the world's top marketplaces, such as Amazon, Etsy, and Facebook Shops, with ease. If you want to grow your business quickly and easily, a Shopify Facebook Shops integration is your best choice.

They offer a 1-year Free Trial in August, signup to get the result

- I help businesses with eCommerce and Marketplaces integrations.
- For consulting work inquiries, please send me a Private Message.
- Presently working in Viet Nam