Free App that will automate newly added products between Etsy and Shopify store

Solved
VintageWares
Tourist
11 0 6

Hi All,

I'm a semi newbie to Shopify and am looking for a way to automate new products listings between my Etsy shop and my Shopify store. I'm currently manually adding a new product to each store and it's eating up a ton of time. Can anyone suggest a Shopify App that, when I create a new listing within Etsy it will then automatically get populated in my Shopify store? I'm not a droppshipper. I have a lot of different, individual products. Ideally, the app would be free. Thank you in advance for your suggestions! Cheers! Lilly~

0 Likes
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
577 138 165

Check this app:
https://apps.shopify.com/etsy-marketplace-integration

- I am an eCommerce and Marketing Technology consultant based in Toronto, CANADA.
- To inquire about consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message.
- For Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
VintageWares
Tourist
11 0 6

Hi Nick!

Do you happen to know of any "free" apps that would be able to automate new products being added between Etsy and Shopify? Ideally, I'd like to find a free option that would allow for 20 or so new products listings/month.

Kindest,

Lilly~

0 Likes
VintageWares
Tourist
11 0 6

And one more thing! My starting point is Etsy. So I create a new product in Etsy and would love to find an app whereby that new product in Etsy then automatically populates into Shopify!

0 Likes
neha4here
Shopify Expert
21 1 18

This is an accepted solution.

Hi VintageWares,

I will support Nick's answer here. Etsy Marketplace Integration App will help you to integrate your Shopify store into the Etsy store. As you have said in your last message that you want a solution that can sync your Etsy products to Shopify, the Etsy Marketplace Integration App will help you in this too. 

You want to use a free app that can work for you, so I want to clear here that, this app provides you a free plan in which you can manage 10 products from Shopify to Etsy but unlimited from Etsy to Shopify. You will get 24*7 support from the technical team and the support team will also help you to know more about the discounts. 

Let me know if you want any more information on this.

Thank you.

Neha Singh | Business Analyst & Marketplace Integration Expert @ CedCommerce
If you find the answer helpful, please Like.
If you need any other help or discussion, kindly Comment.
If you think you got the solution, kindly mark answer Accept As Solution.
0 Likes
VintageWares
Tourist
11 0 6

Thank you for the reply! I'm still researching the app you mentioned. Thanks and cheers!