Free apps - marketing, for shopify store and more

RiAesthetics
4 0 3

Hello, does anyone know any free apps that I can use for my Shopify store? for marketing, to gain traffic to my website, reviews etc...

my store - ri-aesthetics.myshopify.com

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. About free apps to get more traffic and increase the conversion rate to your store, I got some suggestion for you to give a try:

1. Marketing: for email marketing you can try Klavyio, or Flowio Pop Up, Email & SMS Automation with 20,000 monthly free emails

2. For reviews and ratings: Loox, Stamped.io or Opinew will be the best as my opinion. Or you can take a look at this articles for more suggestion: https://pagefly.link/sxsvuHkY

By the way your store is amazing, I like the idea to put a product right at first. But in my opinion, you can try to add a media list to your product card. It will helps customers to understand more about your product usage and affect directly to your store conversion performance. At PageFly, we have an easy-to-use drag and drop builder for creating an appealing media list. You can take a look at my screenshot

Product-Media-8.gif

By the way, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. 

Hope that my recommendation will help! Have a great day!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

DanFeerst1
Visitor
2 0 0

Not free as asked.

Cartmate
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hello, we created Cartmate - mobile app builder for Shopify stores. We are in Beta now and I can give you free access to the app (even a paid subscription). Are you interested in mobile app for your store?

Rocketmonk
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi there,

We recently launched our app on the Shopify app store - Back in Stock - Restock Rocket. The App is currently Free to Install and offers UNLIMITED back-in-stock email alerts to customers. 

The functionality we provide is especially useful to ensure you do not lose sales to out-of-stock products. With Black Friday & Cyber Monday coming up, the app will help ensure you recover lost sales.

The app is very simple to use and automatically sends emails to customers when the product they have requested is restocked. It also offers you easy and full customization of the "Email me when Available" button, Sign-up form, and Email template. You can also add a minimum inventory quantity above which back-in-stock emails should be sent to your customers to ensure your customers have a positive experience.

We offer 24 x 7 support that you'll love. Please do give us a try, we would love to hear your feedback and support you in your quest to generate more sales.

Best,

Restock Rocket Family