Why can't I reach Shopify customer support for page setup issues?

luekinnah
Tourist
7 0 1

I've been rerouted and rerouted trying to set up this page and it's not working. I work better by talking with people and am unable to reach anyone. I want to shut down the whole page because I can't reach a human. GRRRRR

I'm having issues in more than one area.

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @luekinnah 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. How have you been? 

Setting up a store can take huge efforts and we understand how badly you need a companion right now. 

In PageFly, we provide 24/7 live chat support to help merchants build their pages faster. You can get your issues resolved in minutes, never feel worried about doing anything alone. 

Moreover, the app itself is a page builder which allows you to be as flexible as you need. So you can fully customize every detail of your storefront. Selling online should be at ease, not a daily frustration. 

Hence, I'd love to invite you to give PageFly a try with our Free Plan. You will be provided 3 pages to experience, with no limit of features and of course, 24/7 live support. 

---

For guidance in web design, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

luekinnah
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you for responding unfortunately we do not have the money to pay anyone now.