How can I create a gender-based product redirect on my site?

karmadesign
Excursionist
30 0 5

Hi there,

I'm looking for an app, code, solution for creating a popup that asks my customer's their sex, and redirects them to the right product page. Ideally this selection would be remembered whenever the user visits my site from any source. Any thoughts on where I can find this?

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 956 1603

Hi @karmadesign ,

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder

With your case, I think it can be solved by a 2 CTA pop-up. First solution is from your theme pop-up, if it allows you to have 2 CTA on your pop up. Then you can have each gender for each CTA, and each CTA will redirect them to your right product page. 

In case your theme don't support that, you can use a third party app. I'm not sure which app can help you to do this but you can consider Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up by qikify

Another choice is to use our PageFly's pop up functionality. With our app, you can design a whole landing page and make it to become a pop up, which can give you unlimited design option. For more details, you can have a look at our manual here: https://pagefly.link/UZZFtJaG

And as I see you are trying to get more traffic to your product page, this guide can help you to find the best way to gain more clicks.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.