Geolocation based on City - Not Country or Region.

GoDrinks-Bali
Excursionist
34 0 5

Hi,

It is possible to make a function based on customer location? I don't talk about the country. More deep, like a city. Because I have a  few stores in a single city, and If the customers open our website, they will get an available product based on the nearby store.

It is even possible with Shopify?

Replies 4 (4)

JaviExpress
Shopify Partner
161 16 26

There's a JS function here based on an ip service: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/what-s-the-best-method-to-obtain-user-s-country-code-...

check it out, it may help

Customer Accounts Concierge
Turn the account page into a beautiful and multifunctional customer portal. Integrate contents, tools, and CRM features from other apps to drive a longer, richer and more personalized customer experience: Profile, Order History, Loyalty, Wishlist, Social Login, Customer Forms.
GoDrinks-Bali
Excursionist
34 0 5

Thanks for the info...  Lets me check first ^^

BOOST-STAR
Shopify Partner
103 8 13

Hi GoDrinks-Bali,

I hope you are doing Great

Here I have provide you some app if you installed this app you locally track store and Customer location. IF you Installed This  Shopify Store app  Which name is "Store mapper Store Locator Map" then you will get your problem solution.image.png

- Call Us BOOST STAR
- Was our reply helpful? Give us BOOST ... We mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Marked us reply as an Accepted Solution
GoDrinks-Bali
Excursionist
34 0 5

It show the store location? What I mean. Shopify requests the customer location and Shopify will show available stock near their location.