Good apps for newbies

akvora
1 0 0

Two more apps that can help you boost sales are...

1. https://apps.shopify.com/happy-hours - will help you run flash sales. running flash sales over the weekend yield very good sales.
  2. https://apps.shopify.com/happy-chat - will add a WhatsApp Chat button to your store and will be visible only during your working hours. This one is completely free and must have.
-
Ashit Vora
Co-founder - UpRaft.co

Check out our Shopify apps
Happy Hours - https://apps.shopify.com/happy-hours
Happy Chat - https://apps.shopify.com/happy-chat
0 Likes
aleksfilipova
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey @dominique24,

I would highly recommend checking the GDRP/CCPA + Cookie Management app, I use it on my store and I am super happy with it.

It offers full compliance and you can customize it the way it will completely match your store design.

Another plus is that the support team is super friendly and replies fast, and you can enable it with just a few clicks.

The app offers free and premium plans and which is a good option if you decide to test it.

Hope that I helped!

Cheers  

0 Likes
Erica00
Tourist
9 1 1

Hey, here are some articles that might help you compare the best Shopify apps and choose for your business needs:

0 Likes

Hello,

Here I introduce one best app for every user which has an eCommerce store and wants to use multiple apps in your store.

Commercexpand is the best app that has multiple apps in one app, and they also provide Free and Paid apps with a 30 day Free Trial.

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager
0 Likes
johnnyexpert
Tourist
14 0 0

This app might sound strange to you, but I can ensure that it's more perfect and more advanced than any other famous apps. Trust me as I have been using it for a long time. Its name is Ultrasell

0 Likes
Kaustubh99
5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I own multiple stores on Shopify and below is the list of apps I commonly use on my Shopify stores.

Basic security for a Shopify store is a must, I am using the below-mentioned apps for increasing my store’s security:

1. Single Sign On ‑ SSO Login: It enables secure access for users needing only one set of login credentials, it will enable easy one-click access to all connected applications and websites. Multiple Identity providers and multi-site environments are supported for the authentication process.

2. TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges: Earn secure site certificates and display them on your Shopify site. This ensures trust among users accessing your site.

3. Rewind Backups: Easily backup your Shopify store. This app will help you undo, restore and backup your Shopify store. You can make any changes to the store and revert back to the previous backup using this app. It will take daily backups automatically.

Some apps you will need for better productivity for your Shopify store:

1. scim‑provisioning‑deprovision: We are using this app to synchronise our customer’s data over our multiple stores, it helps to automatically synchronise data between all our stores and applications, it has reduced a lot of manual work.

2. Bulk Image Edit: This app will help to optimize images uploaded on the Shopify store with SEO and alt text details. Also, it will help to convert images concerning social media platform guidelines. 

3. 2FA ‑ OTP login: Two-factor Authentication increases the level of your store’s security by adding an additional layer above basic authentication and keeps your store away from spammers and non-genuine users. Users don’t need to remember passwords and can log in using OTPs received on their phone/email.

4. Klaviyo: This app will help you grow your business with email & SMS marketing automation. They have built-in templates, sign-up forms which will save a lot of time. 

5. Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos: Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings. It will help you to capture customer’s feedback which will help to build a better product for your customers.

6. Smart Search & Filter: Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell. It supports auto-completion of search text and auto-correction as well for search texts. 

7. Mailchimp Forms: Grow your Mailchimp list with exit-intent popups and coupons. Decreases your bounce rate by providing exit pop-ups and make your site more engageable for your customers. 

8. Recomatic Related Products: Show smart related product recommendations that increase sales. It will recommend products related to customer’s requirements which will increase your product sales.

0 Likes