Hello @dominique24, I hope you are doing well!
Here is a list of top useful apps:
Oberlo- Help to source a supplier.
AiTrillion- All-in-one Shopify app with all essential marketing features to scale your business. (For Email marketing automation, loyalty reward program, reviews, referral program, affiliate marketing, web push notifications, Livechat, Announcement Bar, Shopify POS & many more)
Form Builder- Create a form on your site.
Instagram Feed- To enhance social media presence and social media conversions
Trust Badge- For trust badges.
Bulk Image Edit- Image SEO- For Image optimization.
SMS BUMP - For SMS Marketing
Hey there, I would like to recommend two apps and by using these two apps you don't have any need to buy any other app for different type of work, these provides a lot of features of multiple apps in at one place
1. Layoutbase landing page builder https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder
I suggest you to use a Good Shopify Page Builder Like Layoutbase page builder https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder) which can provide a lot of features
Drag & Drop Editor
Add, delete and move elements of your website. Say no to coding and complicated back-end options.
Mobile Responsive Components
Building beautiful mobile responsive websites is easy with our beautifully pre-made components.
Drive Better Conversion
Drive website conversions with blazing fast loading time and fully customizable frontend components
and much more in Just 29$/mon. and it is really an affordable deal, and along with you have 14 days free trial. I would like to suggest you Try layoutbase. Thanks
which can make your work easy and handy and alongwith provides you alot of features that you can get in premium themes and also it is easy to use beacuse it is a drag & drop landing page builder and you don't have any coding knowledge to create attractive looking landing pages.
2. Vitals app
Import & Collect Product Reviews
Create Upsell & Cross-sell Campaigns
Convert More Visitors into Customers
Provide Live Customer Support Chat
Sell Globally with Multi Currency Converter & Geo-redirection
Grow your Email List with Pop Ups, Announcement Bars & Spin the Wheel
Install Facebook Pixels & Shoppable Instagram Gallery
Build Trust with Social Proof
Reduce Abandoned Carts
Vitals works with all Shopify themes - Debutify, Brooklyn, Minimal, Shoptimized, Themeforest etc.
To get started as a beginner in Shopify there are several categories of apps, based on the app features that help to build a store.
Here are few app listings,
To handle store design
PageFly Advanced Page Builder
To Automate Shopify Shipping and Tracking
Multiple carrier shipping label app
Shipment Tracking and Notify
To Boost Sales and Conversion
For Marketing Automation
Omnisend Email Marketing
To Handle Security and Trust
To Provide Best Customer Experience
Octane AI for Messenger and SMS
And addition to the above-named apps Shopify Dropshipping apps are also listed,
DSers- Aliexpress dropshipping
Spocket- US and EU Dropshipping
Print- Print on Demand
Oberlo- Dropshipping App
If you're planning to create an omnichannel business, ConnectPOS is the best POS system you can find in the market right now! Some amazing features of ConnectPOS are:
There are endless potentials with ConnectPOS, you can take a look at the app here!
We hope for nothing but the growth of your business!
John here from Spocket support. You should definitely try us out if you are new to this business. We can provide you most of the basic features and products you need and more!
Plus, anytime you need help or have any questions, our customer support is here for you 24/7!
You can sign up here for a free trial and experience our excellent service. We look forward to having you with us!
- Team Spocket
I think it is wise to consider the problems you are having as a store owner and then looking for apps that solve that problem rather than just peruse apps that are "good for beginners"-- I recommend carefully considering "do I really need this?" before installing any Shopify app. Even if the app is free, many times it can alter your theme code in ways that are very hard to reverse.
That said, you should consider the "Launching your shop" collection on the Shopify App Store, which is curated by Shopify staff/gurus.
Save your time and go for a single app that offers everything you need.
► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?
You can try these apps:
1. GemPages: to build and set up you store at first.
2. Ali Hunter: to import and manage products.
3. Ali Reviews : to collect reviews from various sources, build trust and grow sales.
4. Transcy: in case you want to expand your business globally, this app provides solution on language translation and currency converter that assist you with international selling purposes.
5. Klaviyo: to organize email marketing campaign
Hope this list could help!
Congratulations on your new store! You might want to check out Marsello, we're the all-in-one marketing platform for Shopify. Our app includes an awesome loyalty program that works online and in-store and a bunch of other marketing automation features such as SMS and email designed to drive sales.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our app.
I'm Richard - CRO Expert of a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants, Welcome to Shopify Community!
For a newbie, you can try:
1. PageFly Page Builder app: PageFly - #1 Page Builder on Shopify is the BEST solution for your business, whatever niches you’re hustling: Technology, Fashion, Art, Book, Electronics, Health and Beauty, Service and more, without no coding and improve your store's conversion rate. PageFly provides on top of our 24/7 world-class support team.
2. Review apps: You can try some of the great review apps: Loox, Yotpo, Judge.me, Ali Reviews, etc. All of them integrate with PageFly, you can not only build a high-converting store but also use reviews on your store.
Don't worry, with PageFly, you can build your store perfectly and professionally, let give it a try.
Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.
Richard - PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello and welcome to Shopify!
Some apps that you can check out now or as you go are:
HelpCenter offers three features that you can use to boost your customer support. First, you can easily create and manage an informative FAQ page that looks slick - you have collapsible sections, search options and much more. Secondly, you can set up a Helpdesk Ticketing System to manage all your incoming inquiries regardless of the channel they come from - email, Facebook Messenger, and a live chat can all be synced. And last, an integratable Live Chat to provide real-time support for your customers.
Trackr. An order tracking app that you can add right on your store where your customers can find information on their shipment. Trackr works with more than 900 carriers so you can be reassured that the necessary information is always available. To boost customer experience even further, there’s also an option to opt-in to receive email notifications about order status updates.
VertexSMS. An SMS marketing app to strengthen relationships with customers. SMS is permission-based, meaning you will be targeting people who have already said they wish to hear from you.
Hope you’ll find something from this list that can help you get started!
Hello, I hope you are Good and Safe from this covid pandemic,
If I talk about good app ideas , there are alot of things changing day by day, you can develop any kind of apps , main thing is how you present your app to this world. Main thing is Marketing of your product, just focus on the Marketing of your product.
You can check more here :- Choose The Best Mobile App And Website Development Company
Congratulations & welcome on board!!
We have different free apps here at Incubate for you to install, few are with launching offer (free to install) at the moment & also the majority of them have 30-day free trial. Just check it out at:
Do you have specific things in mind that you want to accomplish?
It’s hard to suggest apps if you have no specific problem in mind.
To browse around I use the app marketplace to find featured and trending apps.
The most important thing for Newbies are two factors:
1. a simple application and a very simple design,
2. A good support in the case of incompatibility
To boost sales and promotions, "Product Bundling" is one of the simplest and most used strategies.
By the way, don't worry about our support. We are new here and every shop matters. So we'll do our best.
Fast Bundle Support
Two more apps that can help you boost sales are...
This app might sound strange to you, but I can ensure that it's more perfect and more advanced than any other famous apps. Trust me as I have been using it for a long time. Its name is Ultrasell
I own multiple stores on Shopify and below is the list of apps I commonly use on my Shopify stores.
Basic security for a Shopify store is a must, I am using the below-mentioned apps for increasing my store’s security:
1. Single Sign On ‑ SSO Login: It enables secure access for users needing only one set of login credentials, it will enable easy one-click access to all connected applications and websites. Multiple Identity providers and multi-site environments are supported for the authentication process.
2. TrustedSite ‑ Trust Badges: Earn secure site certificates and display them on your Shopify site. This ensures trust among users accessing your site.
3. Rewind Backups: Easily backup your Shopify store. This app will help you undo, restore and backup your Shopify store. You can make any changes to the store and revert back to the previous backup using this app. It will take daily backups automatically.
Some apps you will need for better productivity for your Shopify store:
1. scim‑provisioning‑deprovision: We are using this app to synchronise our customer’s data over our multiple stores, it helps to automatically synchronise data between all our stores and applications, it has reduced a lot of manual work.
2. Bulk Image Edit: This app will help to optimize images uploaded on the Shopify store with SEO and alt text details. Also, it will help to convert images concerning social media platform guidelines.
3. 2FA ‑ OTP login: Two-factor Authentication increases the level of your store’s security by adding an additional layer above basic authentication and keeps your store away from spammers and non-genuine users. Users don’t need to remember passwords and can log in using OTPs received on their phone/email.
4. Klaviyo: This app will help you grow your business with email & SMS marketing automation. They have built-in templates, sign-up forms which will save a lot of time.
5. Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos: Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings. It will help you to capture customer’s feedback which will help to build a better product for your customers.
6. Smart Search & Filter: Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell. It supports auto-completion of search text and auto-correction as well for search texts.
7. Mailchimp Forms: Grow your Mailchimp list with exit-intent popups and coupons. Decreases your bounce rate by providing exit pop-ups and make your site more engageable for your customers.
8. Recomatic Related Products: Show smart related product recommendations that increase sales. It will recommend products related to customer’s requirements which will increase your product sales.
Hello, I recommend exploring the following apps:
Buildify: This app helps you create and customize your online store without the need for coding knowledge. It offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, making it easy to design your website exactly the way you want it.
SEOmatic: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is crucial for your online presence. SEOmatic helps optimize your store's content and meta information, enhancing your visibility in search engines and potentially attracting more organic traffic.
LangShop: If you plan to cater to an international audience, LangShop is a valuable app. It simplifies the process of translating and localizing your store, making it accessible to customers from different regions and languages.
These apps can be valuable assets in growing your online business efficiently, especially as you are just starting out. Remember to explore their features and tutorials to make the most of their capabilities. Good luck with your online venture!
So far, as you see there are many very good APPS that you could be using in your new site. They all provide excellent results.
I may be biased but I believe if you integrate the APP Delloop, into your store from day one you will also find that you ----
The APP is free to install and trial. If you go ahead and use the platform I'd be happy to guide you through when you feel you're ready to do so.
Hello, I recommend exploring the following apps:
Trackr: Trackr is a Shopify Order Tracking App that streamlines your shipment monitoring and customer updates.
HelpCenter: Customer support is crucial for a successful online store. HelpCenter offers a comprehensive solution for managing FAQs, inquiries, and a chatbot feature to enhance customer engagement and satisfaction.
These apps can be beneficial in managing your online store efficiently and providing excellent customer support as you start your online business journey.
Congratulations and welcome on board!
I want to recommend a social selling app called Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform. It unifies social conversations, better enable your marketing, sales or customer service conversations with your customers faster, sell via personalized messaging, and delivers excellent customer service
Thanks for reaching out!
Well, if you’re a newbie, then SEOKart is all that you need to optimize your online store for the search engine.
SEOKart is an all-in-one SEO app with some amazing features, let me list them for you:
Hope this app helps you grow!
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023