Google App - Google Merchant Centre - Feed issue

Joanna-Polyanna
4 0 0

Hi, 

Going round in circle, so please help if you can.

I've been suspended by Google for "Misrepresentation of self or product (Untrustworthy promotions)". With a great person's help I've fixed all the issues, but the suspension wasn't lifted. The email says now Google Merchant Centre account doesn't comply with our Program Policies & low quality landing pages". I truly don't know what this could be so my pure guess is the products in GMC are showing variants. For example: amber ring size 6, amber ring size 7, amber ring size 8 etc. 

Can someone guide me how to edit the data ? I've automatic updates on and Google app on Shopify store. Do I just delete the variants and leave one ring in? if so how to edit the title to a generic one for example : men's silver band ring? 

data.png 

0 Likes
sampymishra
Shopify Partner
102 3 13

Hi, 

Google Merchant center does not suspend your account because of variants. It is completely okay to have variants in the Merchant Center. 

You can check your landing page's status using a schema checker and fix the errors you get. Also, in case you have a dropshipping account, it will be a different reason for suspension. 

In case you are looking for an app to manga your feed, you can use the App for Google shopping feed by AdNabu. Here, we have advanced features that can help you manage the fields getting pushed to the Merchant Center. You can also use features like bulk updates and automated shipping and tax settings so that you can save time and effort. 

Hope this helps.

Sampy Mishra | Customer Success Manager @ AdNabu

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Try our Google Shopping Feed App from Shopify App Store. 

0 Likes
Joanna-Polyanna
4 0 0

Hi, 

I'm not a drop shipper and my structured data has no warnings & errors. If the variants are not the issue then I don't know what it could be as everything seems perfect. I'm really struggling to make this work and be approved. 

Thank you for any suggestions you might have x

0 Likes