Solved

Why is my Google App activity being deleted and how can I fix it?

Imperialbeauty
Visitor
3 0 0

Your activity is being deleted

You can’t edit this activity while it's being deleted.

I cannot do anything and my campaign is not running, How do i fix this please? it's been like this for a couple of hours. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Imperialbeauty,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This message you are seeing signifies the campaign is in the process of being deleted. When you delete a marketing activity or automation in Shopify, you won't be billed for it anymore. Shopify syncs to the related service to update your account with any changes that you make. While the activity or automation is in the process of being deleted outside of Shopify, it has a "Being deleted status". After the activity is fully deleted outside of Shopify, it's removed from the list in Shopify. Deleting a marketing activity or automation is permanent, do you recall making this change? Unfortunately, this means you will need to create a new campaign.

If you're looking to become more confident with investing in Google Ads to grow your business, I recommend checking out this Shopify Learn course where you’ll learn the step-by-step process to launch three different Google Ads campaigns. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing, and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Imperialbeauty,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This message you are seeing signifies the campaign is in the process of being deleted. When you delete a marketing activity or automation in Shopify, you won't be billed for it anymore. Shopify syncs to the related service to update your account with any changes that you make. While the activity or automation is in the process of being deleted outside of Shopify, it has a "Being deleted status". After the activity is fully deleted outside of Shopify, it's removed from the list in Shopify. Deleting a marketing activity or automation is permanent, do you recall making this change? Unfortunately, this means you will need to create a new campaign.

If you're looking to become more confident with investing in Google Ads to grow your business, I recommend checking out this Shopify Learn course where you’ll learn the step-by-step process to launch three different Google Ads campaigns. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing, and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog