App reviews, troubleshooting, and recommendations
This is what they sent me, I am not sure how to fix the issue, so need your help.
Products issues detected on https://abyssoflife.com/
To the owner of https://abyssoflife.com/:
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 3 Products issues:
Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can affect your appearance on Search; some might be reclassified as errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:
We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.
These warnings are common enough but are not crucial, which is why Google refers to them as "suggestions for improvement".
Missing field "aggregateRating" (optional)
Missing field "review" (optional)
- there is no field under Shopify's product pages to directly address Google's missing fields "aggregateRating" and "review". However, we do have an app from the Shopify App Store that may help - this is the Product Reviews App. Once you've added this it allows customers to leave reviews which in turn helps with your coverage in Google search.
Invalid object type for field "brand" (optional)
- This can be resolved within the product page in the Shopify Admin. On the product page, you can scroll down to the Inventory and Organization sections. Under the Organization section, is where the brand's "Object Type" and "Name" are being pulled from. If you can fill this in, it should help Google with classifying your product for SEO purposes.
A few further suggestions for good SEO practices:
* Submit your sitemap to Google.
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series.
* Find out more about blogs.
Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.
Give that a go and let me know if that helps!
Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
We're excited to announce improvements to the threaded messaging experience in our communi...By TyW May 31, 2023
Thank you to everyone who participated in our AMA with Klaviyo. It was great to see so man...By Jacqui May 30, 2023
Photo by Marco Verch Sales channels on Shopify are various platforms where you can sell...By Ollie May 25, 2023