Help! Need to pick reviews app that presents them beautifully

ianherri
Excursionist
13 0 12

Hello, 

I am overwhelmed by the number of Reviews apps. Given that they all do similar things, are there any that are recommended based on how good they look on my store? Any that present the reviews in an especially unique or attractive way on my store?

Thanks!

Replies 5 (5)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Hey, @ianherri!

Thanks for sharing your question with our community.

You bring up a great point about the wide variety of product review apps available for selection. There are some key differences between the apps available, some which offer basic features, and others with paid options available.

Digging into this further for you, you can sort all product review apps by "most installed" to paint a clear picture of what is popular - and functional - for our merchants. Based on that, I pulled up some of our top contenders for you below:

At first glance, most of the apps available might appear similar, but can vary widely in their feature offering. I highly recommend that you open up the links for each of these apps, and any others you are interested in, to review real merchant testimonials and feedback from other stores using these apps. Other business owners can be one of the best resources for advice, simply because they rely on these apps to run their business effectively and have the experience to provide pros/cons or preferences.

In addition to reviewing testimonials, you can also preview demos of the app in action, along with screenshots of appearances and layouts.

I trust that provides some extra context, but I also invite other community members to share some of their favourite picks.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

The reality is if you cannot just use the first one you find and have specific needs you need to either work out a process to shortlist apps and either try them one by one, or do outreach to further prune the choices.

Gather each one into some high level metric like trial duration, pricing, merchant reviews, etc

Then get the contact details for each and make a form email with the details of what you are looking for, BE SPECIFIC ask for examples and emphasize the exact minimum features you need.

Then send to , or cc em to make em know theirs competition 😉 , then go do other things as responses come in.

with gmail https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2819488?#zippy=%2Csend-an-email-to-multiple-recipients 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

Thanks for your feedback, @PaulNewton.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and recommendations.

Warm regards,

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @ianherri 

Shopify App Store offers lots of great review apps. I would recommend you the ones with a free trial period, so you can test and understand whether a certain app suits you or not. Also, before installing any app, make sure you check its overall rating on Shopify App Store. 

Try the all-in-one app Growave during a free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1695 146 302

That's an excellent point, @Growave!

Thank you for pointing out trial periods for our merchant and testing apps before making a final decision.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Warm regards,