How can I accurately track my profit margin?

ekall100
2 0 1

I'm currently using Oberlo which shows the price I sold it for and the cost of the item, however the cost of the item is based on the standard shipping that I used when I input the product in Oberlo. I typically ship with epacket with a slightly higher cost. 

Is there an app that automatically imports the cost of the product based on the actual Aliexpress transaction? Instead of the cost of the item that was originally imported from Oberlo?

Thanks 

Ofer_BeProfit
Shopify Partner
67 0 3

The BeProfit - Profit Tracker app may be exactly what you're looking for. It gives you a dashboard to track and analyze your store's profits and expenses including production, shipping, marketing costs. Now you can understand your data at a glance and discover what areas need optimizing to maximize your profit.

0 Likes
klavorar
9 0 0

Maybe Income Tracker and Predictor can help you! It is using also machine learning to predict your expenses and income as well! Try it out if interested!  https://apps.shopify.com/income-tracker-and-predictor

0 Likes
PublicApps
Shopify Partner
111 4 27

I'm not aware of any apps that show profit margins on existing orders for which you can modify shipping costs.

Only app I know of in which you can adjusted shipping costs and see profits is this app. It calculates margins on new (draft) orders.

Just trying to help out.
- If my reply was helpful, please Like it or mark it as Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Need store customizations? Then consider Hiring us.
0 Likes
Silverback
Tourist
5 0 2

Try The Canary Sings!

It's a web and iOS & Android mobile app that tracks your profit in real time.  Plus it has a cute cartoon canary that tweets when you make a sale:

https://apps.shopify.com/the-canary-sings?surface_detail=The+Canary+Sings&surface_inter_position=1&s...

0 Likes
Fredric08
1 0 0

Hi,

You just need to follow below three steps is:

1.Determine your business's net income (Revenue – Expenses)

2.Divide your net income by your revenue (also called net sales)

3.Multiply your total by 100 to get your profit margin percentage.

0 Likes