How do I export Ebay listings to Shopify?

a2zdeals
1 0 0

Hi

I have about 1000 listings on eBay and am just in the process of opening my Shopify store.  How do I export my listings from eBay to Shopify?  Do I need an app?

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
anupriya
Shopify Expert
28 2 23

Hi @a2zdeals ,

Yes, You will be needed an app to import products from eBay to Shopify otherwise you can create listing manually in Shopify store. 

Thanks

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @a2zdeals  ,

Shopify eBay Integration is now so easy , just have a look at this App.

You can manage all your products in Shopify & eBay with Real Time Synchronization.

Also , it has Auto-mapping feature which allows you to map existing eBay items with Shopify items easily.
Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Andie_06051
Tourist
9 0 7

You can choose to either list your products manually for free or use a specialized extension at a certain price. But trust me, the cost-saving aspect of the former option isn't worth the pain. You will have to spend a lot of time and effort making sure the process goes smoothly as there are tons of product details in each listing and fixing things when it doesn't. This method isn't as effective as it seems since such an inconvenience may hinder your operations.

I highly suggest using an app to do the job for you. You can find a plenty on the market out there: Codisto, Inkfrog, LitCommerce, etc. I'm using LitCommerce to push listings from Etsy to Shopify and their services are good enough. Every product detail is correctly uploaded. I quite prioritize the product descriptions, product variants, and product images and they do it just right for me. I'm quite satisfied with the services I'm using.

I think they offer service for main stores on eBay as well. When choosing the marketplace to set up the connection with the main store, I remember there was an eBay option there, besides the Etsy one. You can definitely go with it.