how do i quit a shopify app subscription?

LB7
8 0 0

how do i quit a shopify app subscription?

Replies 4 (4)
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4514 433 982

Hi @LB7,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

To remove an app subscription you would need to go to the App tab in your admin and then select the trash bin on the app you want to remove and you can remove it. It will look something along these lines:

19-06-5chf9-aicf1

Something to remember is charges might still show on the next invoice though, because the charge may have been generated for a billing period that started before the app was deleted. Shopify has a helpful guide going through everything you need to know about App charges which you might find useful here

Hope this helps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Biglysueandtuff
1 0 0

please stop taking my money.  I closed it before the trial ended. You owe me a refund.

ovadeus
1 0 0

Its like pulling teeth to cancel a shopify subscription - they purposely hide the cancel links deep into the site.

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
156 10 24

If you are being billed directly by Shopify on your app subscription, then simply deleting the app will stop the subscription.

There are some apps that bill you directly on their system. If this is the case, you will need to go to the app and cancel it from there. You can always ask for assistance from Shopify support if you need help on this. I hope this helps.

By the way, are you looking for high-quality products for your dropshipping store? You Should try Spocket. It's a dropshipping app that allows you to sell high-quality products from our suppliers located around the world. We have suppliers based in major countries like the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can sign up for a free Spocket account and browse our catalogs of products. We also provide a 14-day free trial on our paid subscription to help you get started with selling. You can also check our success stories on some of our retailers. Cheers!