Solved

How to apply for early access to the native subscription app?

notarobot34
Shopify Partner
4 1 2

Hello all,

I understand that Shopify has released early access to the Shopify built Subscription App.  I was wondering if there is a process to apply for the early access, and what the timeline is for the full release.

Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

notarobot34
Shopify Partner
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 2 (2)

notarobot34
Shopify Partner
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Kevin_ES
Shopify Partner
21 1 1

Shopify's native Subscription App had its full launch on January 31st, 2024, providing an exciting option for merchants seeking subscription capabilities directly within the Shopify platform.

If you're considering options beyond the native app, I'd encourage you to take a look at Easy Subscription. Our app offers a comprehensive suite of features designed to streamline your subscription management process. With Easy Subscription, you'll not only find a range of pricing plans to suit your budget (we also have a FREE plan!), but you'll also have access to priority support and endless customization options, ensuring that your subscription setup aligns perfectly with your business needs and branding.

I’m Kevin, the Product Manager at Easy Subscription, our recently launched app built by the masterminds behind ITGeeks, the most renowned Shopify Experts and I think our app will be a perfect fit for you!

You can check out our app here.

If you’d like to visit our website, you can check it out here.