How to auto send email after order was made?

Rubik
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, we are selling digital goods and we want to send email automatically after the order was made with the downloadlink and license key. How can we archive this?

thanks in advance 

Replies 5 (5)

Not applicable

This can be done using the API 

Happy to assist ajayoemail@gmail.com drop me email

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @Rubik ,

You can send that email using Klaviyo or Omnisend post-purchase automation action. Here's some documentation that's may help: for Klaviyo, for Omnisend

In case you want to have a customized product page, then these apps are integrated with a page builder like PageFly.

If you find this helpful or have further questions, let me know!

Cheers.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hey @Rubik, hope you are doing good! you can achieve this with the help of an email marketing automation app. You have to enable or create the particular workflow and trigger the mail as per the action you want. For this, you can try the app AiTrillion.

You can watch this video of how it works: Email marketing and workflow automation

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Parkerr
Visitor
2 0 0

How about MailChimp?

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

As mentioned by PageFly, Klaviyo and Omnisend are definitely worth checking out for email notifications. Another option for effective communication with customers is SMS alerts and notifications.

SMS notifications can be simply set up so a certain action would trigger the message and send customers order confirmations, abandoned cart reminders and, of course, special deals. SMS messages can also be used for two-way authentication and customer support.

Hopefully, you’ll find this useful!

Helpcenterapp