How To Cancel Multi Shipping Subscription

hollypixels
Visitor
1 0 1

I signed up to see how it works but I don't want to pay for it + a shipping carrier service just to ship a few letters once in a while. But there is no way to cancel the subscription so I don't get billed when the trial is over. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

Replies 2 (2)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

If you installed it from the app store then go to apps page in Shopify admin and uninstall it. This should cancel billing. If you get billed contact the developer.

Regards

Tom

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

If you're unable to cancel the subscription for the app directly through the app settings , there are two options you can take -

• In your Shopify Admin, go to Apps and you should see a Get Support button in line with the app in question. Clicking on this button will prompt you to input details of the support you're after - in this case, advise the app support team that you would like to cancel your subscription.
  • An alternative to the above is to contact our 24/7 Support Team and let them know of the issue. They will then be able to send an email to the third - party app support team with your request.

Are you currently looking for an app to cater to your shipping needs? If you're located in either the US, Canada or Australia, have you looked at using Shopify Shipping?

The key benefits of Shopify Shipping are:

• Competitive shipping label costs through USPS, UPS and DHL (USA) and Canada Post (Canada)
  • Merchants in the US and Canada are able to buy and print shipping labels from the Shopify mobile app
  • Save time by skipping the line when purchasing shipping labels in-person with instant labels
  • Mitigate unnecessary shipping cost losses with Real-Time Rates that line up with your actual shipping costs

We have a great guide with more information regarding Shopify Shipping - so definitely take a look into utilising this if you're located in the countries I've mentioned above.

If you're located elsewhere, feel free to take a look at the apps below that include API integration for different shipping carriers and shipping label features -

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog