How to import amazon reviews to my store?

Brandonelme5
Tourist
5 0 8

Can you recommend any review apps so I can import Amazon reviews? Thank you a lot.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 732

Hello @Brandonelme5, I hope you are doing well! You can import reviews in a CSV format in your store with the help of all in one app AiTrillion. If you need help with the setup, feel free to reach at support@aitrillion.com. AiTrillion provides free app setup. 

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 13 11

Hi, @Brandonelme5!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand how important it is to have your reviews imported as they are very valuable to your customers. Luckily, we have many great options to check out on our App store here. I suggest checking out this app called Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA which allows you to import your Amazon reviews and offer a FAQ widget to further support your merchants. If you're looking for other solutions, the Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer app also allows you to import Amazon reviews and has great customization options to match the design of your store. If you have any questions about the apps, or need a hand setting them up, feel free to reach out to the developers directly as they could provide some more information.  

I’m happy to provide some tips and guidance and I'd love to know more about your business! Have you just launched? What type of products are you selling? How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your store?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Brandonelme5 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder.

You can use Rivyu review app to import reviews from Amazon. Especially, PageFly integrates with Rivyu app so you can build a page with PageFly and display customer reviews to increase trust.

You can check our manual here on how to use this Rivyu element with PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder 2021-09-15 10-56-54.png

Hope this helps.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @Brandonelme5,

Warm greetings from Opinew Team! We are a Product Review app that can help you boost your Shopify store's conversions with reviews rich in UGC. With Opinew, you can: 

• Import reviews from any sources (Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress and much more). We use AI to pick the best converting reviews that can help you increase the reviews related conversions by up to 30%.
  • Send automated request reviews via email & SMS from verified customers, so you are sure not to miss any future reviews.
  • Display all your reviews with a set of highly customizable widgets that you can add to your homepage, collection pages & much more!

You can also use our Chrome extension to import product reviews or shop reviews from dropshipping sites in just one click. The app has an integration with other popular marketing tools (like Omnisend, Klaviyo) that allows you to track reviews that are left on your product/ store, and create an automation workflow for customers who left reviews. If you are interested in learning more about our app, here is a quick video showing how it works, hope it helps:

If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are happy to help you.

Opinew Team.

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.