Solved

How To Invite Existing Shopify Collaborators To A New campaign?

spicybeautiful
4 0 0

We have existing Shopify Collaborators (or creators) who would like to collaborate with us once again. I can't seem to find any option to invite an existing creators to join our new campaigns. Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 309

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @spicybeautiful!

Welcome to Shopify Community and thank you for sharing your question with our network.

To invite existing collaborators to a new campaign simply head to the Shopify Collabs app and send direct invites by navigating to Contacts > Affiliates and invite by email there. Since these are returning or reoccurring affiliates, you can also play around with affiliate tiers to offer different perks for continuing to work with your brand.

To learn more about this process and increasing conversion through your network make sure to check out our official documentation on collaborations in Shopify. I trust that answers your question, but please let me know if anything else comes up.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 309

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @spicybeautiful!

Welcome to Shopify Community and thank you for sharing your question with our network.

To invite existing collaborators to a new campaign simply head to the Shopify Collabs app and send direct invites by navigating to Contacts > Affiliates and invite by email there. Since these are returning or reoccurring affiliates, you can also play around with affiliate tiers to offer different perks for continuing to work with your brand.

To learn more about this process and increasing conversion through your network make sure to check out our official documentation on collaborations in Shopify. I trust that answers your question, but please let me know if anything else comes up.

Warm regards,

spicybeautiful
4 0 0

It worked! Thanks, Olivia 🙂

spicybeautiful
4 0 0

Hi Olivia,

This worked the first time. However, when I tried to send another invitation to an existing collaborator, I got this error message. It seems like it won't allow me to use the INVITE feature if the creator already exists in our program. It says add only NEW creator email.

I tried asking collaborators to apply to us program once again but it won't let them because they are already a member or have already worked with us. Please help 🙂

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 2.15.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 2.40.19 PM.png

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 309

Thanks for following up with me, @spicybeautiful!

I would like to take some further time to test this internally and will update this thread as soon as I can provide context on this issue.

Please stay posted with me here,

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 309

Hi, again @spicybeautiful!

I am just following up after our last conversation after speaking with our collaborations team. I was a little confused as to if there should be a way to invite collaborators to a campaign, however, the team was able to confirm for me that once a creator is a collaborator on your store they simply continue to work with your store.

What you can do is assign different tiers based on my initial reply, but since they already have an account on your store so to speak, you would not invite them again. This essentially means they can work with your store with any campaigns going on year-round, though if you only want to work with them seasonally consider removing and re-adding users as needed.

I trust that helps, but let me know if I missed anything.

spicybeautiful
4 0 0

Hi Olivia,

So, I'm still confused as to what I should do next.

These collaborators are already a collaborator. So they will continue to work with us continuously. Our store creates seasonal products and have existing products that we want them to promote. 

Let's just say:

1.) Collaborator 1 worked with us to promote our Mother's Day products.

2.) Now, we want Collaborator 1 to work with us again to promote our Holiday products.

How do we send Collaborator 1 the holiday products from your platform? I love how Collabs generate a free gift automatically for collaborators. If there is a way how I can send existing collaborators products to be promoted anytime we want through the collab app, please let me know.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 309

Yes, of course!

So essentially the collaborators can continue to work with your store as long as they have access through the products on your site. If you only want to work with them seasonally, I would recommend removing, and re-adding them if you do not want to offer rewards in between.

Let me know if that makes sense.