How to manage online inventory and retail location inventory.

Kelly_Hightower
Tourist
7 0 1

My business has been solely online up until this point but now we are adding a retail store location and want to be able to keep our inventory updated. If we use the same items at the store and online what app could we add that will make sure we don't sell an item twice? Any advice that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Whitney

Replies 4 (4)
Ayal
Shopify Staff
35 0 2

Hey Whitney!

I hear nothing but great things about the Stitch Labs App: http://apps.shopify.com/stitch-labs for syncing inventory between offline and online sales channels so I figure it's worth checking out. They also have their support information on the right side of that page incase you have any specific questions about the app. :)

Hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Ayal Sadeh
Shopify Guru
ayal@shopify.com

StitchLabs1
Shopify Partner
77 0 6

Thanks for the recommendation Ayal.

Whitney,

It's great to hear you're in a position to open up a retail location! When sellers start to sell on other channels, it's a great indicator of success, but can unfortunately bring about some challenges, like inventory syncing to prevent overselling. This is one area where Stitch can really help smooth the transition as you grow. Let us know how we can help you!

- Bridge

Stitch Labs

Shopify Inventory Management www.StitchLabs.com
Petrosoft
1 0 0

I think you should go with C-Store Office Mobile App it will be really helpful for you and it's on your affordable price.

Success-Systems
1 0 0

If you or someone else is still trying to efficiently manage your retail inventory, try ItScans mobile app. Update your inventory in real time and based on location with either the mobile app, or a bluetooth scanner.