How to select default variation/option in Instagram Shopping AND include all photos?

BootlegCraig
Excursionist
25 0 3

I have my shopify catalog as the source for my Facebook/Instagram shop and for whatever reason it's selecting random variations/sizes from my catalog as the default option, so pricing and options are all over the place. It's also ONLY showing my main image, and not the other 7 I have for each product on my shopify page. Does anyone know how to set a default variation when sending to FB/IG and how to have them upload ALL images? I have 550 products in 5 sizes and 19 variations.... so I'd like to keep it as straightforward as possible and let them choose a different option if they'd like - but start off with a standard size.

Express Yourself!
Replies 4 (4)

Jaime23
9 0 0

I am having this same problem so I'm interested in knowing if you found a solution or if anybody out there has one. 

intotheblueart
4 0 0

Did u ever figure this out? I have the same problem. 

BootlegCraig
Excursionist
25 0 3
Nope. Just got a “this is an Instagram issue and not a Shopify issue” reply. Really sucks.
Express Yourself!

EMMNS
Visitor
1 0 0

Your variations probably don't have unique SKU codes. Instagram shop will sort by it when you have them. The variation/price you want to show in product card will reflect your lowest SKU code, sorted alphanumerically too.