Is Shopifytoapp.com a reliable service for converting Shopify stores to apps?

ParkStreet
4 0 0

Hi

I am trying to convert shopify store using https://shopifytoapp.com/ app.

I feel this is great as per the demo they shared ( simply working site converted in to app ) however I can not see them in your app directory.

Therefore somebody from shopify please let me know whether shopifytopp is a reliable service provider and any comments.

Regards

Admin at Parkstreet

Replies 4 (4)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3389 459 976

@ParkStreet 

As the service is third-party and not within our app store we wouldn't typically recommend using it. Not to say that the service isn't reputable but Shopify does not have a way to verify the service as they have not gone through the approval process in order to appear on the app store. However; there are apps within the app store that can help convert your store into a mobile app should you want to consider other options. 

May I ask why you're looking to convert your store into a mobile app?

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ParkStreet
4 0 0

Thanks,

I also find they are reliable though have not listed on app store of shopify.

Could you let me know what is the best conversion services available who support multiple shopify sites / stores ( multiple shopify stores base on location selection by the users ) ?

Reason to convert is mainly conversion, much faster/offline product showcase and things like push messages.

Regards

ParkStreet - Ranmuthu

Trevor
Community Moderator
3389 459 976

@ParkStreet 

I wouldn't be able to recommend one app over the other; however, you can view all conversion apps here. You can also create a new post on the Shopify Apps board to see if other users have recommendations on conversion apps. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Degaul
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, did you use shopifytoapp.com service to create an app for your store? Can you share your honest review about them. I'm contemplating using them as well.