I am looking for the best app on Shopify. Each teacher conducts lessons on different days and times

I am looking for the best app on Shopify. Each teacher conducts lessons on different days and times

tsumiki9558
Visitor
2 0 0

I am looking for the best app on Shopify.

Each teacher conducts lessons on different days and times.

I need a calendar and a display for specifying time.

The requirements are as follows, in order of priority:

1. Displayable in calendar format.

2. After selecting a date in the calendar, I can specify the time zone.

3. I can manage multiple calendars.

4. Each teacher can own and manage a calendar (I want to display it on the teacher's introduction page).

5. When a reservation is made, each teacher and the Shopify administrator will receive a notification by email.

6. I can integrate all calendars and display them on one calendar (this is not necessary, but it's okay).

I considered BookThatApp and Tipo Appointment Booking and tested them on a test site, but I was concerned about the ability to allow each teacher to own and manage their own calendar.

Do you know of any good apps, regardless of whether they are paid or free?

Replies 2 (2)

g_langenderfer
Shopify Partner
20 1 1

Based on your requirements, I recommend the following apps for managing teacher schedules and bookings on your Shopify store:

1. Sesami: Appointment Booking: Sesami is a popular appointment booking app for Shopify that supports multiple service providers and calendars. However, aggregating all calendars into one is not a native feature, but it might be possible with some customization. Key features include:
    • Calendar format display.
    • Time zone support.
    • Multiple calendars for different service providers.
    • Service providers can manage their own calendars.
    • Email notifications for bookings.
    • Integration with Shopify’s order management and checkout.
  2. Bookedin Online Appointment Booking: Bookedin is another appointment booking app that can cater to your requirements. Although each teacher can have their own booking page, the app doesn’t specifically mention that each teacher can manage their own calendar independently. You may need to check with the app developer for this functionality or explore workarounds using team management features. Key features include:
    • Calendar view for booking appointments.
    • Time zone support.
    • Ability to manage multiple calendars.
    • Customizable booking pages for each service provider.
    • Email notifications for bookings.
    • Centralized dashboard for easy management.

These two apps are paid but offer free trials to test their functionality before committing. Before deciding, I recommend installing and testing these apps on a trial basis to ensure they fulfill your requirements. You may also contact their support teams for any customization requests or additional features you may need.

I'm a software entrepreneur looking for an idea to build. You can reach me at twitter.com/geoff_l

AlbertArceo
Shopify Partner
21 0 0

Hi Tsumiki9558,

It's Albert here from BookThatApp!

Thank you for testing our app, I'm happy to assist you with your concern with regard to the ability to allow each teacher to own and manage their calendar.

BookThatApp allows adding staff accounts to associate specific classes and assign a unique calendar overview in the app admin to each of your teachers, additionally, you can sync each staff account directly to Google Calendar for a more personalized calendar view. Please see the following link to learn more https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000644115-Staff-Accounts

Feel free to reach out to us at support@zetya.com or support@bookthatapp.com if you have any further questions.

Cheers!
Albert
BookThatApp Support