I'm looking for an app which can upload photos or videos for the reviews

gwen929
Tourist
9 0 5

Does anyone know any apps that let customers upload their own photos or videos to the online store for the reviews? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @gwen929, I hope you are doing good! 

Yes, this can be done with the help of the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

If you have any questions or need help with a setup, you can contact support@aitrillion.com

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @gwen929 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

You can try the Loox Product Reviews app, it provides an uploading photos option so customers can upload their photos on your page. Loox has a 14-day free trial so you can discover it.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Loox, you just need to configure settings in the Loox and then use the Review Gallery element on any places on your page made by PageFly. So you can not only build a beautiful store but also have many reviews to improve conversion rate.

Let give it a try. I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like.

Richard - PageFly.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

Reviewbit is the best tool to collect photo/video reviews. I always personally suggest this incredible app that brings a drastic rise in the number of reviews like ratings, reviews in words, photo/video reviews for a store. Because the platform integrated is WhatsApp.So, there is nothing complex to get the reviews.

This will also make your customers more engageable with your product, making them much more fun in their free time.

Highlighting features are:

• Users will find it easier to write reviews.
  • Video/photo reviews are simple to create and share.
  • There is a higher rate of open compared to email. Review requests will not be flagged as spam.
  • Higher  response rate
  • With a straightforward chat UI, you can collect reviews without filling out any tedious forms!

Please check the app listing here: https://apps.shopify.com/whatsapp-reviews

Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi, @gwen929 you can try out this app Product Review Autoketing, it's completely free, this app allows posting photo reviews, video reviews with different layouts and styles, it also provides various features such as popup reviews, homepage carousel, google snippet, emailv.v...