I need a review app which can help me to add photos with reviews

mark06
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi guys!

I'm building my first store and will launch in few weeks. Right now I'm also looking for some apps which can help creating testimonials for my store, cause you know, testimonials are very important for newbie like me to impress customers as first.

Then I start off with a free app, so I install Product Reviews. However I can't get photos on the reviews using this app. So I'm needing a review app which can help me to add photos with the reviews, would be great if this app free or not too expensive. Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4206 951 1599

Hi @mark06 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of the PageFly page builder app.

I recommend you can use the Loox Product Reviews app. It has an option for your customers to upload their photos as reviews.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Loox, therefore, you just need to drag and drop the Review Gallery element.

Loox has 14 free trial days. You can try it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Richard - PageFly.

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @mark06, I hope you are doing good! You can definitely install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. 

You can check out its review feature here: AiTrillion's Review Feature.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

Dear @mark06 ! 

You can check out our application - Ali Reviews. We provide full packet service that supports you in collecting and showcasing reviews for your store. Especially, in the upcoming version of Ali Reviews released in couple of weeks, the Get Reviews feature will be upgraded and will let users to insert photos alongside with reviews imported from CSV file. Thus, this function can totally meet your demand. 

You can check Ali Reviews' website to get more information and reserve your early seat at the release of Ali Reviews: The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution  

We also have 7-day trial for all users, so you can take a free ride without wasting your money. 

Best regards, 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @mark06 

Photo Reviews build strong social proof. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave's App can help you to collect photo reviews with automatic, change the templates that fit your brand identity, integrate with Google Shopping which will increase traffic.

You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness. Visual form will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels, and customizable widgets.

I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews with images to obtain credibility. Moreover, you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc. You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

If you're looking for a video review app, I'd recommend Reviewbit WhatsApp Reviews. This app accepts photo and video reviews. You can even provide reviewers with coupons that can be applied to their next purchase. This is an excellent approach to encourage them to submit a photo or video review. In addition, when compared to email, this app ensures a 30% conversion rate of review collection.

Please let me know if this is of help! Also, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Please checkout the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/whatsapp-reviews

Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi, @mark06 you can try out this app Product Review Autoketing, it's completely free, this app allows posting photo reviews, video reviews with different layouts and styles, it also provides various features such as popup reviews, homepage carousel, google snippet, emailv.v...