I need a Wholesale Pricing app that does markups and discounts by the dollar instead of %

TopGuy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I run a Shopify site for wholesale women, kids, and toddlers shoes and we're running into some issues concerning wholesale pricing.

It seems as though the three common wholesale pricing apps on here, Wholesale Pricing Discount, Bold Custom Pricing, and Wholesale Club do discounts per groups, or tags, but do not allow you to do markups for other groups. Also, we would like to do discounts for specific customer groups by cents or dollars but these apps only do percentages. 

Here is a quick clarification for what we need:

CustomerProductListing PriceDiscountMarkupFinal Price
Customer AShoe-1$6.00$0.25$0$5.75
Customer BShoe-1$6.00$0$0.25$6.25

We just need customers to be able to see what price they have due to specific tags without needing to change our listing prices. Is there an app that can do something like that? The three apps mentioned above allow individual pricing but we would have to change our listing prices to give the markups to other customers. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Lastly, is there an app that can do discounts by cents/dollars rather than just percentages? 

Again, any help would be appreciated!

Replies 2 (2)

ilrein
Shopify Partner
52 2 4

I'd be happy to build an app for you that does exactly this. Feel free to shoot me an email ilia.reingold@gmail.com !

Email me for any inquiries ilia.reingold@gmail.com

Conversion_Bear
Shopify Partner
56 0 31

Yes,

Wholesale Bear has an option for $X off / $0.XX off.

As per the markup - I don't think you'll be able to do it with an app.

The reason is that apps can't change the product price to be higher than what's set in your backend.

I mean, most use the Discounts API or draft orders API to apply pricing, but none of them support a markup option.

So, given your use case, the logic should be something like:

CustomerProductListing PriceDiscountMarkupFinal Price
Customer AShoe-1$6.50$0.75$0$5.75
Customer BShoe-1$6.50$0.25$0$6.25

Wholesale Bear includes these additional features:

• Wholesale pricing based on customers tags
  • Net terms orders
  • Custom shipping rates
  • Discount rounding
  • Target specific countries
  • Pricing time limits
  • Tax exempt
  • Analytics
  • Themes 2.0 compatible!

Last note - we're giving away 1000 free for life licenses to celebrate our launch month in case you want to give it a try!

Lynda.

Customer Success @ Conversion Bear