What's the best Shopify app for managing multiple product color options?

dpalat
Tourist
6 0 3

Hello,

I have home DTG printing business and I'm looking for app that I can just upload design once and then set few different t-shirt/hoodie colors I want to offer. It is time consuming to upload 100's of different color images with same design. I know there are some apps for that. I have found few other them that offers integrations with DTG printing services. I'm looking for something else.

Replies 9 (9)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @dpalat 

Are you looking for a bulk print on demand service where you can add different types of products to your Shopify store (Hats, Mugs, Shirts, Phone Cases, etc.) from a single design/image? 

I do know that the print-on-demand service, TeePublic, offers that bulk design feature. The caveat is that it is its own platform and doesn't integrate directly with Shopify.

However, you could create the designs on TeePublic and then use a print-on-demand app such as OrbitKit that connects to your Shopify store. This app also integrates with TeePublic the OrbitKit app will act as a bridged connection to help you sync your design library from TeePublic to your Shopify store.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

dpalat
Tourist
6 0 3

Yes I'll like to add just one design and app will show in on different color t-shirts and customer can then switch between colors...I'll try to look some other apps, I have still not found it.

Thanks,

Danijel

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @dpalat,

As far as I know, there is no such app that allows you to upload 1 image then automatically apply color variants. You still have to upload different images for each color variant. If you mean color swatch so that your customer can choose a color (not a simple text variant) then consider using some Variant Swatch app such as https://apps.shopify.com/variant-swatch-king 

Hope you find this helpful.

Marijus
4 0 0

Hi all,

I have developed an app that automatically merges graphic designs with product templates and exports products to your Shopify store.

https://apps.shopify.com/mockupify

let me know if you have any questions

dpalat
Tourist
6 0 3

wow thanks this is exactly what I need. 🙂

Marijus
4 0 0

You're welcome. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any help with the app!

lsafy09
4 0 0

Can this app just provide different color backgrounds for the designs to be seen on like this site? https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/6688717-mixtape-80s-90s-retro-vintage-distressed?feed_sku=6688717D.... this is what i am wanting

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @lsafy09 
If you want your customers to change the background color only not the design, then you can try the Inkybay app.
There are three ways to do that,
1. using the product configuration feature.
2. Predefined template
3. Product option feature.

Inkybay offers 21 days of a free trial. You can install inkybay and try the feature.
Contact the support team after installing the app. they will help you to set it up. 

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

Hello @dpalat 

Have you got the solution? Though it's been a long time, I'm still leaving this reply as it can be helpful for others too. As you want to upload a design once and then set a few different t-shirt/hoodie colors then it can be done with the Inkybay app.

With this app, You can set a predefined design that your customer can apply on their product. You can make the design default for any product and also give the customer a choice whether to keep the design or not. You can allow them to change the design a little bit or completely keep that unchanged. 

You don’t need to upload images of different colors with the same design t-shirts/hoodies. You can create any color set with your preferable colors and that can apply to all your products.

Additionally, this app comes with tons of customization features. With the user-friendly designer, your customer can customize their products and also see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Also, you can get the placed order files in four different formats like PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG.

This app offers 21 days of the trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is the Demo Product.

InkybayInkybay

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants