Solved

I've launched my store for 2 months but still no sales

jhubert
Tourist
4 0 1

I've launched my store for 2 months. My site recently has some traffic but only made 3 sales unfortunately. I've created Facebook account and run ads to catch up with my customers but  I just get traffic with no sales, I don't know why my potential customers are not converting. Could you show me the ways to improve my store's conversion? Thank you so much! 

Accepted Solution (1)

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jhubert ,
What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You must also try this app Addyz. It will help you create branded catalogues and full funnel campaign strategies to increase your conversions and roas.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Softsofy
Shopify Partner
76 1 12

Hi, 

Please share your store URL. 

Thanks!

banned

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @jhubert, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

It can be quite difficult to get started, but luckily, as you mentioned at least you have managed to drive traffic to your store. Now you have to think of ways to ensure that these visitors would be willing to return and make a purchase.

What you could try out is to start building a list of email/SMS subscribers who you could contact about special offers, updates, etc., and keep them engaged.

You have probably noticed that sometimes when you enter e-commerce stores a pop-up asking to join subscribers list appears. It can offer some kind of incentive in exchange, such as a discount on the first order, to motivate a visitor. This is what you could try out as well and see if this will help your sales.

Once you have managed to build a base of subscribers, you can build a more focused strategy on how to make your subscribers loyal shoppers. For a personalised experience, SMS marketing is something to consider. Senderium app can make it easier for you, guiding you through your first campaign and also offering pop-up options.

Helpcenterapp

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jhubert ,
What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You must also try this app Addyz. It will help you create branded catalogues and full funnel campaign strategies to increase your conversions and roas.

banned

ChatBreezes
41 0 0

not sure how many followers do you have on social media. but you can turn followers into high-quality leads after you publish the content. you can try social selling. 

It is important not to confuse selling on social media with social media marketing and advertising. Social selling means direct and personal interaction with customers via their social media activity to create a sense of credibility and establish a relationship. Social media marketing, on the other hand, means conducting promotional activities using the company’s social media accounts and building brand awareness that way.

There are tools that help businesses do it such as Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform. It unifies social conversations, better enable your marketing, sales or customer service conversations with your customers faster, sell via personalized messaging, and delivers excellent customer service

Chat Breezes - Market, sell & support better for social channels in an omnichannel platform
www.chatbreezes.com

Delloop
Shopify Partner
29 0 0

Hi @jhubert 

We would love to help. Please send me your URL.

Cheers,

Delloop Team

Delloop solves issues central to eCommerce - lack of repeat sales, costly customer acquisition, low customer retention, friction during pre and post-sales, spiralling service costs and low levels of customer loyalty - all through smarter and more relevant Retailer-Customer Engagement.