Solved

Is there an app to create a high-quality image bank for customers?

JoreCopenhagen
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

Is there an app for making an image bank? So retailers, customers etc. can download my pictures in high quality? 

Thanks in advance.

- Mads Pedersen

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @JoreCopenhagen

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for posting this question. I’m happy to help out.

If you are looking to allow your customers to purchase your images, then the Digital Download app by Shopify may be right for you. This app links your digital attachments to a product, and your customers will get a direct download after checkout. Also, once the purchase is complete, you have the ability to update the file at a later time and a new download link will be automatically sent to the customer. If this interests you, I suggest checking out the information listed on our Help Center here to learn more about the features. 

Alternatively, Digital Downloads by Uplinkly is a great app to check out as well. You can sign up for the free plan, which comes with up to 10 images. This app offers the standard features like instant delivery, integration, along with a few additional functionalities like a fully customizable download page and file protection. 

I’m happy to provide some tips and guidance and I'd love to know more about your business! How are you currently selling your photos? What is your current marketing strategy and which customers are you looking to target?

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @JoreCopenhagen

Mac from Shopify here! Thanks for posting this question. I’m happy to help out.

If you are looking to allow your customers to purchase your images, then the Digital Download app by Shopify may be right for you. This app links your digital attachments to a product, and your customers will get a direct download after checkout. Also, once the purchase is complete, you have the ability to update the file at a later time and a new download link will be automatically sent to the customer. If this interests you, I suggest checking out the information listed on our Help Center here to learn more about the features. 

Alternatively, Digital Downloads by Uplinkly is a great app to check out as well. You can sign up for the free plan, which comes with up to 10 images. This app offers the standard features like instant delivery, integration, along with a few additional functionalities like a fully customizable download page and file protection. 

I’m happy to provide some tips and guidance and I'd love to know more about your business! How are you currently selling your photos? What is your current marketing strategy and which customers are you looking to target?

Feel free to let me know if you have more questions!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

alexis11
Tourist
10 0 0

HI Mac,

How about if you wanted to enable press to download images, videos, logos etc.? Is there a way to create a 'download assets' button or something? not paid, free.

a