Import product reviews Amazon to Shopify site?

David78
Tourist
6 0 1

Is there an app to import reviews from Amazon appear on Shopify site? 

Replies 12 (12)
Aaron
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 56

Hey, David!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

For sure!  Shopify's Product Reviews app can accept imports of reviews, so long as you're able to get an export of those reviews in CSV format!  The full documentation on that app is available right over here, and there's more information specifically on importing those reviews in this guide right here!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

Aaron | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

You can try to use Ryviu app which allows you to import Amazon reviews to your Shopify store in just a few clicks.

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

David78
Tourist
6 0 1

@dan

Woah that's super useful.. thank you.

Tomasz_Sadowski
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

You can try the Opinew Product Reviews app for both Amazon and AliExpress reviews. Takes 1 click to import (Disclaimer: I am the owner of Opinew)

Some of the things you should know:

• After you import the reviews will sync automatically
  • We’re crazy about optimizing the app for fast load times. We aim to affect your page speed as little as possible. Some of the other apps can have ~10s load times if you import a lot of reviews . Really bad for your SEO since the search engines discriminate the slow sites.
  • Customization. You can adjust the app’s color schemes etc.
  • Translation. You can translate the reviews to any language. If the automatic translator didn’t work you can edit it by yourself.
  • Free Theme support. If the app doesn’t look perfect in your store we can move it around for you, change the margins etc.
  • 24/7 Support. You’ll get a reply instantly via our live chat or within a few hours via email, even on a weekend.
  • 7 day free trial and prices start at $6.99
Ankit6
Shopify Partner
25 2 0

You can have a look at the Spreadr app for Amazon products and reviews. 

Spreadr app helps Shopify store owners to auto import the Amazon products to their stores. It also has other features which include Syncing of prices, reviews, etc. For more info, Click here.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
Shopify Partner
miss_necessity
Excursionist
31 0 12

I am using Editorify. I import reviews from Amazon, plus other sites like Aliexpress, Wish, Etsy, Walmart, Shein, Overstock, Sears, Banggood, Sammydress, DhGate, Chinabrands, LightInTheBox, and more... Not only can I import product reviews, but also high quality photos from any website & YouTube/Vimeo videos to my Shopify store.

miss_necessity
Excursionist
31 0 12

Editorify also can import product reviews with actual photos of the product so buyers will be more inclined to make a purchase.

moshelog
Shopify Partner
19 0 3

Video worth thousands words, check how you can import reviews & explainer video from Amazon to your Shopify product page 

Using the Editorify app.

https://www.useloom.com/share/8c3fc62927a04448ae63aaa3851a16a0

Regards,

Moshe 

Moshe Lugasi
christajmartin8
Tourist
13 0 0

I think LitExtension can. It is an automated shopping cart migration tool. Many people have been migrating their store with them, I've read quite a lot of reviews about this service on other forums. Check it out, here is the website!

Meshu
2 0 0

Is it legal to import Amazon reviews to Shopify? Does it conflict to any copyright issues?

George_Brown19
Shopify Partner
47 0 7

Hi there! You need to download a CSV file of your review data from the review service that you want to migrate from. Most review services let you export your data to a CSV file. Then using Product Reviews Autoketing to import reviews easily with just few steps. It's a free app with many outstanding features, take a look to find out more. Hope this will help.

Susan_MonimoApp
Shopify Partner
35 0 3

Hi @David78 ,

To import reviews from Amazon, you can use Monimo review app  https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer It's easy to use and it allows you to automatically update your reviews. 

Member of Monimo Family